- Conduct daily briefings and ensure that all pertinent information is well received by team members.
- Assist the Front Office Manager in execution of the management of staff.
- Monitor Front Office personnel to ensure guests receive prompt, cordial attention and personal recognition
- Monitor Front Office and particularly Guest Relations personnel, to ensure ALL members, known repeat guests and other VIPs receive special attention and recognition.
- Control the availability of rooms, rooms types, accuracy of room count and rate categories.
- Maximize occupancy, revenue and average rate while maintaining high service standards.
- Liaise with Housekeeping Department to ensure room image is maintained and the “Room Ready on Arrival” policy is adhered to
- Turn away guests if occupancies deem it necessary ensuring no good-will is lost.
- Liaise closely with Executive Housekeeper to ensure special guest needs, amenities and other room related requests are met.
- Diploma in Tourism / Hospitality Management
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language
- Ability to speak other languages and basic understanding of local languages will be an advantage
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21