THE FUTURE IS WHAT WE MAKE IT
Senior Account Manager
We are seeking a Sr. Account Manager with proven results, to be based in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. This position is responsible for the strategy, sales deployment, and attain target results for Honeywell Process Solution System Sales business in Vietnam. You will be primarily responsible for executing the sales strategy, building a strong pipeline, cultivating a results-oriented environment and achieving the sales targets. This is an opportunity to build a new business in an attractive area for Honeywell Process Solutions. If you are a proven solutions salesperson, then we'd like to speak with you!
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Work with Account Managers combining knowledge of industry standard methodologies and processes with knowledge of the Process Solutions portfolio to develop opportunities that meet a customer's needs and requirements.
- Meet or exceed orders financial targets, which contribute to divisional profit and growth objectives.
- Manage multiple pursuits across many accounts tailoring solutions and developing business to achieve the Process Solutions AOP revenue.
- Link sales with marketing and technology to share customer needs into the NPI process
- Provide competitive insight and trends in support of sales pursuits
- Participate in the promotion of Honeywell and development as a specialist in your field through participation in industry forums, webinars, customer seminars
- Create and execute on a comprehensive enterprise solutions sales plan
- Accurately plan and forecast orders to manager
- Consistently identify new business opportunities for sustained profitable growth.
- Grow and maintain a quality opportunity funnel adequate to meet financial targets.
- Demonstrate all available resources, differentiating the organization to grow the business.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (Preferably in Process Control, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering)
- Strong communication skills -with the ability to address multiple levels of the internal and external organizations orally or in writing
- Planning and organizational skills
- Experience with executing solution selling methodologies
- Can clearly articulate value and demonstrate how solutions map to a customer needs
- Ability to seek out and assess new opportunities
- A strong standout colleague
- Compelling presentation and interpersonal skills
- See ahead clearly; can anticipate future trends accurately; learn quickly and think independently to adapt as the need arises
- Large project, process control industry selling experience with End User/EPC/Technical Consultant/Contractor/System Integrator and channel partner.
- Demonstrated understanding of large project pursue process and commercial strategy
- Strong interpersonal, digital, and written/verbal communication skills
- Experience with Industrial markets preferred. (ex. Refining, Petrochemical, Oil & Gas, Metal & Mining, Chemicals, Pulp & Paper, Manufacturing, IIoT, Digital Transformation)
- Highly motivated leader with a mature, positive demeanor and a passion for working with customers to drive outcomes
- Be optimistic and tenacious at the same time; while applying experience, and a positive demeanor consistently to deliver bottom-line results for Honeywell.
- Prioritize and focus efforts on the best opportunities (short and long term) based on business needs.
Help drive coordinated solutions sales that bring together both hardware and software products
Add value to the team with your expertise by implementing ideas to new products, principles, theories and concepts
Help Honeywell be the customer's top choice by driving continuous improvement within Solution Sales
The world is changing. And it's a familiar story at Honeywell. Our $36 billion business was founded on a legacy of firsts spanning 130 years. We're building a safer, smarter, and more sustainable world through our technology and software across each of our 930 sites globally. Our impact is seen in every shape and size around the world. Our solutions are felt daily in aerospace, buildings and cities, retail, chemicals and materials, safety, industrial and manufacturing, safety, and supply chains.
We've been innovating for more than 100 years and now we're crafting what's next. There's a lot more available for you to discover. Our solutions, our case studies, our #futureshapers, and so much more. Learn more at careers.honeywell.com/us/en/
If you believe what happens tomorrow is determined by what we do today, you'll love working at Honeywell.
The future is what we make it. So join us and let's do this together.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster.
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Willingness Policy.
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here. No other requests will be acknowledged.
Copyright © 2020 Honeywell International Inc
- Category: Sales
- Location: 105 Ton Dat Tien, Tan Phu, District 7, Ho Chi Minh, HỒ CHÍ MINH 70000 VNM